Find this episode also on:
Google Podcasts https://sofiasundari.com/googlepodcasts
Amazon Music https://sofiasundari.com/amazonmusic
In this episode I will be specifically speaking about Boundless Love. What it is, how it manifests and how it is accessible to us every given moment.
I will share with you a story from a period of my life when I had to dive deep into my own darkness and also how this period brought me back to the light of Boundless Love!
Tune in with me!
In this episode I cover:
- Diving into the darkness (0:15)
- Nothing was making sense to me (5:15)
- The one word that brought me back to life (5:35)
- Love is everything (6:34)
- We have to be a little mad to love (7:15)
- There is no love outside of you (7:52)
- We fail into or attempt to grasp love with our human mind (10:22)
- First, you have to die, then you love (11:20)
- What is ego death? (12:28)
- Life loves me (16:49)
- Love in relationships (18:40)
- Denial is a symptom of trauma (21:50)
- Edge as a door to a deeper connection (22:53)
- Relationships can really open your heart (25:39)
- Our eternal beloved (27:35)
- Devotion is that yearning of the heart (30:20)
Thank you so much for listening. I feel happy to know that you are here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire, educate and transform the lives of even more people together.
Get your free ebook
Sundari Love Practices
5 Simple Tools To Deepen Intimacy