Upcoming dates TBD • Andalucia, Spain
This phase is dedicated to discovering the divinity within the denseness of Life.
During the training we focus mostly on the body and its natural eroticism.
The deeper we go into the body, the deeper becomes the recognition of its natural intelligence and innate Purity.
In modern life we don’t realise how disconnected we are from the body. We spend most of our time thinking, analysing, working in front of our laptops – all this takes us away from the body and into our minds.
This body is wise. Much wiser than the mind.
If only we dare to listen, the body gives answers to all our questions.
The body is intuitive.
The body is always present and it anchors us in the now.
The body is erotic. The body is wild. The body is sacred.
The body is here to be celebrated, honored, loved.
The body wants to be touched with loving hands, our own and those of our loved ones.
The body wants to express.
Topics of exploration of this Phase include:
• The body of pleasure,
• Tantric Bodywork that unlocks the natural intelligence of the body,
• The specifics of male and female sexual energy,
• Pleasure potential of your body (how much pleasure can you take?!),
• Letting go of social conditioning associated with your masculinity and femininity,
• Sexual healing and re-patterning
(very important for all of us, even those who have never been wounded),
• Yoni & Lingam Activation Rituals ,
• Yoni and Lingam De-Armouring,
• 50 Hours of Instruction, Training and Ritual in the Traditions of Tantra.
• The mature masculine and feminine,
• The clear mode of giving, taking, receiving and allowing and how it plays out in all aspects of our life
• Presence and Surrender
• Discovering the Divine in the denseness of Life
• How to use sexual energy to achieve expanded states of consciousness
• 7 different ways of making love according to the chakra system
You will walk away feeling deeply alive, seen, loved,
confident, re-vitalised, rooted in inner silence.
If this is calling you, you are so welcome to join us.
Note: In case you already have experience in meditation and Tantra you may join this Phase of Serpent Mystery School without having participated in Phase 1.
The workshop is held by international transformational leader Sofia Sundari.
Sofia Sundari is an international transformational leader, bestselling author of the book Liberation into Orgasm, founder of the Serpent Mystery School and the Priestess School, facilitator of courses on spiritual development and sacred sexuality. She helps people all over the world return to their original erotic innocence, power and love.
After leaving her law career, Sofia spent 5 years in Asia, a year in meditation retreat in the desert of California, 6 months in South America and over a decade of training in healing and spiritual modalities, such as Tantra, Taoism, western esoteric science, quantum physics and shamanism. She’s held over 30 worldwide trainings, a countless number of short workshops, developed 5 online courses on the subject of sacred sexuality and garners a strong online following of over 100,000 people.
Sofia has been featured in Elephant Journal, Shape Magazine, Yoga Journal and on a number of summits and podcasts.
Russian born, Sofia spends most of her time in Ibiza, Spain and frequently travels the world to lead trainings and retreats.
We begin at 5 pm on the first day.
On the last day we will finish at 10 am.
A note on nudity and intensity of practice:
Yet, she will invite you to “stretch” and get out of your comfort zone,
because that’s where growth occurs.
You can choose not to participate in certain practices. And your choice will be respected.
is encouraged to go only as far as it feels correct.
Several important things about the training that you need to know.
- This is a high intensity transformational training. If you’ve had severe trauma in your life it might be better to address the trauma from a therapeutic standpoint before joining the Serpent Mystery School.
- It is your responsibility to inform us about any trauma and psychological issues you’ve had in your life as well as any medication you are taking.
- The consumption of alcohol and drugs is prohibited for two weeks before the training, during the training and for two weeks after the training.
- We spend several hours a day during the break in silence.
- You are requested to show up for all sessions.
- You need to be in relatively good physical shape to perform the practices.
- Please take care of your basic hygiene – we do many practices in close physical proximity with other people.
- Please refrain from using perfumes or personal care products with a strong smell for the duration of the training.
- You are asked to agree to refrain from using stimulants such as coffee, black tea and white sugar for the duration of the training.
- You are asked to agree to stick to a light vegetarian diet for the duration of the training.
By joining the training you agree to honor these guidelines.
If you don’t, you might be asked to leave the training.
If you have issues with any of the guidelines, please reach out. There are very specific
and simple reasons behind each guideline that only exist in order for you
to get the most out of this intensive course.
We are lodging at Hidden Paradise, Spain
(About 1 hour and 45 min from Malaga airport and 1 hour from Granada airport.)
Price & Payment
- Training Fee
- 7 nights & 8 days accommodation at Hidden Paradise, August 9 – 15, 2019
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals a day
Please submit your details below to receive an email and an application form.
Once we have received your application form, we will send you all the information on how to pay.
- Deposit: To secure your place we require €800 non – refundable deposit.
- Payment: You can choose to pay in installments as long as the full payment is received by July 8 2019. You can pay via bank transfer or via Paypal.
Attendees are responsible for the transaction fees.
- Scholarships are available in exceptional cases.
In case of cancellation before July 8, we will keep 100% of your deposit as an administration fee. After July 8 there will be no refunds. We are financially responsible for the training, so we ask you to respect that we cannot make any exceptions to this agreement.
Don’t hesitate to send us an email here or
What other participants say…
Martin, United Kingdom