Fire of Love
November 16 – 20, 2020 • Portugal
Every time you let go completely, lay your weapons down and surrender to the bliss of being, you fall into the Fire of Love.
Fire of Love is the fire that exists within every beating heart and gets amplified when you come together in a Union with your Beloved.
This fire does not consume you, but illuminates your true Being .
Do you dare to ignite it?
This training is dedicated to igniting the Fire of Love within your Heart and supporting you in stepping onto the Path of Love.
The Path of love is a fascinating mystery. By letting our human hearts be touched by love, we are opening to the divine love.
In this training you enter a powerful field of Practice.
Are you ready to ignite the Fire of Love within your Heart?
SPACES ARE LIMITED – JOIN US TODAY
This mystery is best explored in a container of Union with a Consort: a partner, a beloved or a friend.
Therefore rom the beginning of this Training all participants will be partnered up with someone, who will be your consort for the entire duration on the course. Participants will be paired based on mystical and astrological aspects.
When you send in your application, if you come together with a partner and want to be consorts for the duration of the training – please indicate that. If you don’t you will be appointed with someone. All the partnered practices will be performed with the same partner.
During this training, as usual, there will be practices that are done solo, together with a partner and within a group.
Topics of exploration of this Training include:
• Deep exploration of partners practices
• Karmic and Dharmic relationships – where is the switch?
• Commitment as a spiritual practice
• Deepening pleasure potential of your body
• Special couples’ rituals
• The mysteries of male and female energy play
• Stepping into the mature masculine and feminine
• Presence, surrender and dance of the Union
• Using sexual energy to achieve expanded states of consciousness
The workshop is held by international transformational leader Sofia Sundari.
Sofia Sundari is an international transformational leader, bestselling author, speaker, founder of the Priestess School, facilitator of courses on spiritual development and sacred sexuality. She has worked with people from 80 countries and supported them in returning to their innate beauty, true power and deep love.
After leaving her law career in 2009, Sofia spent many years in Asia, in the desert of California and mountains of South America training in healing and spiritual modalities, such as Kashmiri Shaivism, Tantra, Hatha and Kundalini yoga, Taoism, western esoteric science, quantum physics and shamanism. She has held over 30 worldwide trainings, over 100 workshops, developed 5 online courses on the subject of sacred sexuality and garners a strong online following of over 100,000 people.
Sofia has been featured in Shape Magazine, Yoga Journal, Elephant Journal, Mind Movies, Metro and other online and offline media.
Russian born, Sofia resides in Ibiza, Spain and travels the world to lead trainings and retreats.
On the last day we end around noon.
A note on nudity and intensity of practice:
Yet, she will invite you to “stretch” and get out of your comfort zone,
because that’s where growth occurs.
You can choose not to participate in certain practices. And your choice will be respected.
is encouraged to go only as far as it feels correct.
Several important things about the training that you need to know.
- This is a high intensity transformational training. If you’ve had severe trauma in your life it might be better to address the trauma from a therapeutic standpoint before joining the Serpent Mystery School.
- It is your responsibility to inform us about any trauma and psychological issues you’ve had in your life as well as any medication you are taking.
- The consumption of alcohol and drugs is prohibited for two weeks before the training, during the training and for two weeks after the training.
- We spend several hours a day during the break in silence.
- You are requested to show up for all sessions.
- You need to be in relatively good physical shape to perform the practices.
- Please take care of your basic hygiene – we do many practices in close physical proximity with other people.
- Please refrain from using perfumes or personal care products with a strong smell for the duration of the training.
- You are asked to agree to refrain from using stimulants such as coffee, black tea and white sugar for the duration of the training.
- You are asked to agree to stick to a light vegetarian diet for the duration of the training.
By joining the training you agree to honor these guidelines.
If you don’t, you might be asked to leave the training.
If you have issues with any of the guidelines, please reach out. There are very specific
and simple reasons behind each guideline that only exist in order for you
to get the most out of this intensive course.
We are lodging at Monte Velho Retreat Centre
Price & Payment
- Training Fee
- Accommodation in double, triple and quadruple rooms
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals a day
500€ deposit + 550€
or Pay at Once 950€
To secure your spot you can also choose to pay a deposit of €500,
followed by €550 payment by the 16th of October.
- Private room possibility (TBA).
- Scholarships are available in exceptional cases.
- You can pay via bank transfer or via PayPal.
Attendees are responsible for the transaction fees.
In case of cancellation before October 16th, we will keep 100% of your deposit as an administration fee. After October 16th there will be no refunds. We are financially responsible for the training, so we ask you to respect that we cannot make any exceptions to this agreement.
Don’t hesitate to send us an email here or
Please Click here and fill in the application and make the payment to secure your spot.
We accept Credit Card and PayPal payment. You can pay 950€ at once (save 100€) or a deposit of 500€ and second payment of 550€ by the 16th of October.
What other participants say…
Martin, United Kingdom