Find this episode also on:
Google Podcasts https://sofiasundari.com/googlepodcasts
Amazon Music https://sofiasundari.com/amazonmusic
First and foremost comes our commitment to Love, to Truth, to God, and in all other areas of our Lives, including our connections with other people we need to see what supports that commitment.
As long as we are clear on that there will always be Freedom and there will always be Love.
It might mean that practically it looks like monogamy or polyamory or any other form of relating.
The question is always the same: what serves your commitment to Love?
In this episode, I share personal stories about my wide range of exploration in the realm of intimacy and my conclusions.
Would you like to know which relational form is of the best support for going to the core of the core… together?
Tune in with the latest episode of Boundless Love podcast to find out!
In this episode I cover:
- Monogamy vs Polyamory (00:36)
- What is better? (00:43)
- I have explored so many different types of relationships (1:50)
- My parent’s relationship (2:00)
- My relationships (3:30)
- What is really the truth underneath your wounds? (6:45)
- I am the creator of my reality (8:32)
- The love of the divine (10:00)
- Internally I have up the desire of my relationships (11:15)
- The fashion of pushing yourself beyond the edge (13:32)
- My time in a threesome situation (13:39)
- The wound of unworthiness (15:55)
- Monogamy and Polyamory (16:42)
- Standard monogamy (16:50)
- Monogamy plus (18:37)
- Polyamory (19:13)
- Extreme polyamory (19:22)
- Polyamorous & monogamous in one relationship (23:05)
- What works is what works for you (23:53)
- Be in integrity (24:01)
- I am here to remind you of who you are (25:15)
- Polyamorous relationship benefits (26:22)
- The downside of polyamory (27:48)
- Dharma is the reason for the incarnation of your soul (28:48)
- I haven’t met many people who are really wired for polyamory (30:04)
- You cannot really go deep into practicing polarity in polyamory (31:10)
- Your partner’s energy is imprinted in your field (34:35)
- The sacred union (34:35)
- When discomfort arises in relationships (35:23)
- We need to allow ourselves to feel uncomfortable (36:18)
- Maybe sometimes the sacred union is just an idea in you (37:00)
- The path of the divine (38:31)
- Love is such great power (39:45)
- What is your ideal life look like? (41:16)
- Let your life be a masterpiece! (41:45)
Thank you so much for listening. I feel happy to know that you are here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire, educate and transform the lives of even more people together.
artwork by @mikidegoodaboom
Get your free ebook
Sundari Love Practices
5 Simple Tools To Deepen Intimacy