Find this episode also on:
Google Podcasts https://sofiasundari.com/googlepodcasts
Amazon Music https://sofiasundari.com/amazonmusic
Alignment with my Dharma pulled me out of a hole I was digging myself into. It seemed it was just an ordinary life, with ordinary confusion. But I know I’m not here for the ordinary.
I’m here for the extraordinary.
And maybe… SO ARE YOU!
There is no greater use of this Life than show up for the Supreme Calling of your incarnation and to serve Love, with all of you.
Tune in with me in this episode to find out more!
In this episode I cover:
- What is surrendered leadership? (00:28)
- Trying to find a purpose in life (02:29)
- The calling of the soul (07:16)
- Looking at beliefs and recognizing they are not yours (10:10)
- The song of your incarnation, your Dharma (13:07)
- Alignment with my Dharma (16:39)
- I am here for the extraordinary. I’m here to walk the path that was never walked before me, because I’m here to walk my path (17:18)
- There’s just blessings and Grace, an incredible support that comes from all directions. (19:56)
Thank you so much for listening. I feel happy to know that you are here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire, educate and transform the lives of even more people together.
Get your free ebook
Sundari Love Practices
5 Simple Tools To Deepen Intimacy