Find this episode also on:
Google Podcasts https://sofiasundari.com/googlepodcasts
Amazon Music https://sofiasundari.com/amazonmusic
Welcome to Ask Sofia section of the Boundless Love Podcast.
Every month I will be responding to your questions and offering you a next-level perspective on love, relationships and sex. To submit a question please email us: email@example.com
In this round I talk about honesty and intimacy, going past the effort in sacred sexuality, feeling whole again, moving past toxic relationships, truly loving yourself and more.
If you love what you hear, please subscribe to my podcast!
In this episode I cover:
- Ask Sofia series (00:28)
- Question from Fani Greece: Can we have a new dynamic in our relationship? (1:00)
- Question from Anders: How can we use openness and honesty to create intimacy and closeness? (6:27)
- Question from Manan from Toulouse, France: I am encountering people projecting their unresolved stuff (9:08)
- Question from C.: How do you love in a romantic relationship when you don’t feel whole? (16:00)
- “Radical Forgiveness” by Colin Tipping (20:11)
- Question from Amelia: What can be done to move past a toxic relationship? (25:25)
- Question from Kasa: How to reactivate yoni if it is closed? She will not receive the yoni egg (33:30)
- Activated Woman (34:48)
- Question from Mariel: Is daily practice necessary for doing the job? What do you recommend to women to connect to their sexual energy? (39:00)
- Sacred Man / Sacred Woman Training (39:40)
- Question from Vesal: How to love ourselves more? (41:33)
- A practice of self-love (42:19)
- “Radical Forgiveness” book by Colin Tipping
- Activated Woman Online Course
- Sacred Man / Sacred Woman Training
Thank you so much for listening. I feel happy to know that you are here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire, educate and transform the lives of even more people together.
Get your free ebook
Sundari Love Practices
5 Simple Tools To Deepen Intimacy