7 ways to celebrate St. Valentine’s Day
(even if you are single)
1. Create a sacred space and infuse it with an intention to open to Love in a deeper way than you ever have.
3. Go to an inspiring place in nature and initiate a conversation about the deepest desires of your hearts. If you are single – journal about it or voice record yourself.
4. Give/receive nourishing touch. It doesn’t have to be full blown massage, simple touch from the place of undivided attention is deeply nourishing.
5. Offer your partner a shower of words of appreciation, acknowledging every little thing you love about them. Take plenty of time for this. Then switch over and let yourself fully receive.
If you are single do this for yourself while looking in the mirror.
6. Offer something to someone (could be your partner or any random person) from a place of unconditional love. Put yourself in their shoes and imagine what could make them really happy. It could be an act of service, a gift or a compliment. You can also simply ask them what would make them happy. And offer it without expecting anything in return.
7. Sign up for Come, my Love as a gift to yourself and to your current or future Beloved, because it will completely revolutionise your love life.
Which one sounds like something you definitely want to do?
Get your free ebook
Sundari Love Practices
5 Simple Tools To Deepen Intimacy