Boundaries is the Leadership key that tends to be the most challenging for kind hearted spiritual entrepreneurs.
And – it’s the one that when mastered… gives space for the heart to open more than ever!
The nectar of your Yes will never reveal its pure medicine unless you are completely relaxed in your No. ❌
▿The openness of the heart is a feminine frequency.
▵ The clarity of boundaries is a masculine frequency.
In order for the heart to reveal its nectar… it needs to be held. Just like a river that needs to be supported by her banks, our feminine energy needs to be held in clarity. ♥️
Clear boundaries are that structure.⚡️
Boundaries are not walls. Boundaries are actually The way to foster care and connection.
Boundaries are based on clear agreements, that we first need to make with our own selves.
⚡️Here are a few of the boundaries in my business:
I don’t coach people via DMs
I don’t offer sales calls
I don’t respond to inquiries not related to my business
I don’t offer refunds
1. Because it doesn’t feel good to me. (And this alone is a good enough reason!)
2. Because every minute of my time is precious and it’s better for everyone that I use it towards something I love to do and that I am gifted at.
3. Because I’m not into giving superficial advice without knowing the depth of the context. (It may inspire me to create content though!)
4. Because it is not in integrity towards my paying clients.
5. Because my Brand stands for honouring both: the feminine and the masculine. Honouring the masculine involves respecting the Word. If I give my word, I keep my word. I invite my clients into the same vibration. And this is good for the entire World.
Do people get offended when I say no?
There are actually not many opportunities to even say “no”.
THE FACT IS:
The moment you get clear on your own Yes and No in a certain area, your boundaries around it no longer get tested by others.
Your inner clarity radiates out of you and you are no longer available for misalignment. ✨
And when I do have to vocally express my “no” people typically get it.
Because as I honour my boundaries it invites them to reflect on theirs.✨
Step into Leadership of the new Paradigm and learn all about setting boundaries and more in my Training In Service to Love.
Get your free ebook
Sundari Love Practices
5 Simple Tools To Deepen Intimacy