Many men have experienced one of these symptoms or all of them:
- Challenges with getting or sustaining an erection,
- Experiencing an erection only when you are in the active role,
- Inability to ejaculate,
- Premature ejaculation.
If any of these cases apply to you, it probably makes you feel shame around it, and you don’t ever dare talk about it. Either that or you go to see therapists that prescribe chemical remedies to “fix the problem”.
Also, it is possible that you keep unconsciously pushing away potential relationships because you feel inadequate.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
All the symptoms that I mentioned above are nothing but your body talking to you. And it is up to you if you are willing to listen.
There are herbal remedies that help with activating sexual virility and thus powerfully affecting your performance, which are much better than any solution conventional medicine has to offer. Shilajit is one of those remedies. If you are interested I can connect you with people who sell Shilajit of an amazing quality.
However, Tantra has something even better. Tantra offers a paradigm shift. That has to do with sex too. And the solution (i.e. improved performance and satisfaction from sex) comes as a side effect.
I teach this in my workshops together with practical exercises.
But here are the 11 steps:
1. Realising what sexual energy is, how intense it is and how deep down you are very likely challenged by it.
2. Realising that this intensity is something that you unconsciously want to throw off. Learning to recognise that specific moment. It may surprise you but ejaculation in most cases is a way of throwing off energy.
3. Learning to relax. Seriously, most people are addicted to stimulation and stress, and have no idea how to relax.
4. Starting to really own your penis and balls. Society has taught us that sex is dirty and that men “shouldn’t think with their cocks”. This has created in men a disconnect with the lower half of the body, where the genitals are disowned.
5. Slowing down. Slowing down. Slowing down. When you think you are going slow, slow down even more. You can make love being completely still, and very beautifully so. Even having an enervation is not a must!
6. Shifting from genital oriented focus to full body awareness.
7. Learning the scale of your pleasure from 0 to 10. 0 being when you are not aroused – 10 – when you ejaculate.
8. Imagining that those symptoms I mentioned above are not problems, but an invitation from your body to change the way you make love. Because that’s what they are.
9. Activating energetic pathways in the body that open you up to full body orgasm. This is an Orgasm that feels different to an ejaculatory orgasm. And it is so much more deep, connected and enjoyable. There are lots of men who can confirm that.
10. Realising that orgasm and ejaculation are not the same thing but two separate events. And you can master your ejaculation, and ejaculate only when you choose to. There are lots of reasons for this – I have a whole article dedicated to it.
11. Practicing self pleasure. By that I don’t mean the kind of quick little masturbation to porn or fantasy that most men are used to.
Photo by Victor Gifoni
Lets get connected. Join the tribe of 100k+ like-hearted souls and follow me on
Get your free ebook
Sundari Love Practices
5 Simple Tools To Deepen Intimacy