6 reasons in-person retreats are a VIBE
1. You get to be in actual proximity to the mentor you love. Energetic transmission works 200% better in person. Therefore transformation is happening faster.
2. You break your patterns by disconnecting from your routine, unplugging from everything and offering yourself the GIFT and PLEASURE of fully focusing on YOU.
3. You let yourself be held and RECEIVE. You receive soul nourishment, personalized mentorship, support and empowerment.
4. You become a part of an amazing network, where you can find a lifelong friend, a client, a mentor or someone who’s presence alone simply changes your Life.
5. You remember that you don’t have to do it all on your own. You spend time with real people and together you go DEEP. You see that others share the same challenges as you as you… as well as wildest celebrations.
6. You walk away feeling stretched, purified, clear in the vision for your Life, with more trust in your heart. You feel inspired. You feel transformed.
During my upcoming Women’s Mystery Immersion in Costa Rica you get to do all this held in stunning beauty and luxury service.
I love online Programs, but honestly… no online thing will ever come close to the magic that is taking place when we come together in person.
I know it may feel uncomfortable to come together with a bunch of new people… An introvert myself, I completely understand. And… many of my clients have said that once they entered the Temple at my Immersions… for the first time in their Lives they felt… HOME.
This happens because of how much love me and my Temple Team pour into holding the space. It also happens because of how much I emphasize sisterhood and authentic connection, away from comparison and competition.
My upcoming Women’s Immersion is for you if you know you are meant to hold a lot of energy: a lot of love, a lot pleasure, a lot wealth, a lot orgasms… It will expand you… and take you home to the Mystery YOU are.
We are coming together in April in Costa Rica.
▿ Apply Here ▿
Get your free ebook
Sundari Love Practices
5 Simple Tools To Deepen Intimacy