1. There is a coolness about your relationship. Not to mix with boredom! Passion and emotions are present but in a harmonious and mature way.
2. This relationship shatters your preconceived notions and ideals you clung to about what love was supposed to be.
3. The connection comes when you least expect it and it can’t be explained and startles you because you never planned for it.
4. Love of a Dharmic relationship comes so easy it doesn’t seem possible. You come together and it just fits.
5. There aren’t expectations about how each person should be acting, nor is there pressure to become someone who you are not.
6. You feel simply accepted for who you are already – and it shakes you to your core.
7. Dharmic relationship comes with love that just feels right. And it’s the one that actually lasts.
The one that shows you why it never worked out before.
The opposite of a karmic relationship is a dharmic relationship.
Dharma (Sanskrit) means the eternal nature of reality, regarded as a cosmic law underlying the right behaviour and cosmic order. Basically, your Supreme destiny.
This type of relationship is more rare, because it requires a certain level of spiritual maturity of both people involved. Unlike a karmic relationship its purpose is not primarily to support your emotional healing, but rather to help you step into your light and become truly inwardly free.
You cannot step into your light until you have done enough emotional healing, hence dharmic relationships tend to come after you’ve done plenty of inner work, possibly later in Life.
Of course the inner work continues, so things for sure will be coming up in a dharmic relationship too, but in a different way.
Join Bigger than We, a journey for couples who are ready to take their relationship to the next level and start co-creating together with the Universe.
Get your free ebook
Sundari Love Practices
5 Simple Tools To Deepen Intimacy